- January 16, 2013Read more
If you like running blogs and haven’t read The T-Rex Runner yet you’re in for a real treat. She’s hi-lar-ious! The T-Rex runner is Danielle Hastings and she not only knows how to write a blog but she is extremely relatable, her sense of humor sort...
- January 7, 2013Read more
It all comes down to that age old question: What should I write about? Of course these days many of us are asking ourselves, “What should I blog about?” instead. I no longer have to explain at length trying to convince professionals to blog but I...
- January 2, 2013Read more
I found a bunch of really cool marketing resources that are offering free webinars, templates and other opportunities. I shouldn’t say I “found” them it was more like I opened some emails. Even marketers get marketed to. Like you, I receive lots of marketing emails. Some...
- December 27, 2012Read more
The above photo is from Alyssa Anda’s post on My Modern Net titled, “Hundreds of Lightbulbs Form Artificial Moon.” A brand ambassador I manage called me up on the phone one day and asked if he could run something by me. This wasn’t unusual because this...
Happy Place Marketing > Blog
Get the Happy Place Newsletter!
- @ilona_andrews @EloisaJames @TessaDare Agree with @LisaKleypas ! She fits the bill of what you're looking for to a T
- So this is a great article if you do #MarketResearch "The Key to World-Class Market Research Presentations" https://t.co/BgnBD9PK3R
- Pretty good. "Top FB Updates That you Can't Afford to Miss: June 2017 Edition," via @AdEspresso https://t.co/15n6lwHFzE
- Hey Marketers! Let’s Create our Own Distribution Network for Great Content.
- The Future Technology Disney Predicted Right and Wrong Back in the 80s
- How to Manage a Company’s Social Media Accounts from Scratch: A Beginner’s Guide
- How to Create a Content Distribution Network via a Brand Ambassador Program
- The Best Exercise to Stay in Shape While you Visit the Mountains this Winter