- May 5, 2014Read more
If you pay attention to content marketing you’ll notice that there is a new approach we marketers are using: the local approach. The local marketing strategy is not new. Print publications have been doing this forever. Just check out any local coffee shop you frequent to...
- April 23, 2014
Lots of Reasons I Want to See Women in Business Advance in the Tech Industry But This is The Best OneRead more
One summer, many years ago when I was in the peak of my college youth I was at a dive bar in Missoula, MT. It was my turn to get the drinks so I was patiently waiting at the bar by myself. While waiting an older...
- January 14, 2014Read more
This has been an interesting rabbit hole I went down. I’m a co-founder of a new startup called, Ramblen. We launched at the end of November of 2013. Like most startup entrepreneurs I pay attention to the latest in the tech world and startup community. I’ve...
- August 28, 2013Read more
One of my favorite entrepreneurial sites is The Daily Muse. They’ve done a nice job with that site. If you’re looking for a job with a startup company or need some daily career advice I recommend checking them out. I haven’t had a chance to check...
- March 10, 2013Read more
Neil Patel is the co-founder of metric company KISSmetrics. I recently attended a KISSmetrics webniar on content strategy that he gave. I found it because I was intrigued by the subject line in the email they sent me. “Don’t dump $1147 by deleting this email.” Normally...
Happy Place Marketing > Blog
Get the Happy Place Newsletter!
- Haha! https://t.co/FXuyJsKV7a
- This is from 2016 but it's still really interesting, especially if you're in #marketing and wondered why @TayeDiggs… https://t.co/mcnjDudElk
- "Fight friction [in mktg] by empowering people" Jeff Rosenblum. He used my favorite brand @patagonia as an example.… https://t.co/z3rMdOB3Js
- Hey Marketers! Let’s Create our Own Distribution Network for Great Content.
- The Future Technology Disney Predicted Right and Wrong Back in the 80s
- How to Manage a Company’s Social Media Accounts from Scratch: A Beginner’s Guide
- How to Create a Content Distribution Network via a Brand Ambassador Program
- The Best Exercise to Stay in Shape While you Visit the Mountains this Winter